Coming to the HEC Career Fair makes you part of one of the major events on campus. You will strengthen your image amongst the students and future graduates.
Your stand, already equipped, will be where you meet and engage with students. You are free to customize your stand in order to render it as attractive as possible.
- Recruit the students with the highest potential in France and abroad
- #2 Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times Ranking 2015)
- A generalist phase followed by a wide range of specialization
- A program taught in English that focuses on developing leadership
- Specialization in the areas of marketing, strategy, finance or entrepreneurship.
- Participants with a 6-year professional experience on average
- 91% international students of 50 different nationalities
- Provides an expertise in a specific field of management
- For students who have graduated from higher education in the world's best universities
- 6 programs in English, 4 programs in French
The registration is online. You may save your progress at any time and finish registration by logging back into your account.
The deadline for registration is 30th November, 2017.
You will also be able to view students' CVs and cover letters in this account before the event.
The HEC Foundation, recognized as a Public Interest Foundation, is dedicated to supporting the HEC Group’s development plan, encouraging its international development and promoting management science.
- Air France
- Allen & Overy
- Bain & Company
- BNP Paribas
- BRED Banque Populaire
- Capgemini Consulting
- CMA CGM
- Crédit Agricole
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I.
- McKinsey & Company
- Pernod Ricard
- Puma Energy
- Schneider Electric
- Société Générale
- Thomson Reuters
HEC Alumni Forum January 21&22 : Prepare yourselves to the Carrefours HEC Career Fair
HEC Students : Prepare yourselves for the CARREFOURS HEC Career Fair by attending the HEC Alumni Forum on January 21 & 22.
Over 50 HEC Alumni will be present to answer all your questions regarding their respective jobs and sectors, alongside "career" workshops (CV advice, mock interviews etc.).
Come and meet them!
Come and discover the firms that will be attending the 2018 HEC Career Fair. You also have the possibility to upload your CVs and cover letters to the companies you are interested in.
Once your registration completed, you will receive your login and password by email. Please check your spam box too !
The whole team here at the HEC Career Fair seeks to create the best possible conditions for your participation. Our mission is to make everything perfect during these two days. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We will try to answer your questions as quickly as possible